What information do we collect?
- Your photos will be stored on our servers temporarily, if you buy one of our photo products.
- Your photos are not stored permanently on our servers. They are deleted after your order has been processed.
- If you use the Facebook plugin, only those photos you choose to use in our products will be transferred to our server.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product.
- To send you information about your order(s).
Do we disclose or sell any information to outside parties?